MCCTC Adult Career Center has the distinction of being an Authorized Testing Center for Pearson Vue, Certiport, and ACT WorkKeys® . As a public testing center, MCCTC provides a secure site for testing and assessment needs for individuals, businesses, educational institutions and communities at our facility and off-site services when applicable. As a Certiport (Microsoft Office Specialist), ACT WorkKeys®, TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education), and Pearson Vue testing (GED® - General Equivalence Diploma and NREMT - National Registry Emergency Medical Technician) site, we provide testing for multiple purposes, including individual and group assessment services. MCCTC can provide testing services for certifications, customized testing and off-site testing.
GED® and NREMT National Registry Testing
Where do you register for the GED® or NREMT exam?
- GED® exam visit: https://ged.com.
- NREMT visit: http://pearsonvue.com/nremt
High School Equivalence Age Requirements
SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 - UPDATE
On June 14, 2016, Gov. John R. Kasich signed into law under Sub. House Bill 113 changes to the GED Office.
The Ohio High School Equivalence Diploma will be recognized as the Ohio Certificate of High School Equivalence as of Sept. 14, 2016. All previously awarded Ohio High School Equivalence Diplomas will still be considered valid; and
Age requirement change for 16, 17 and 18 year-old test takers including:
- A test taker who is 16, 17, or 18 will be eligible to test under the following guidelines:
- Officially withdrawn from school and has not received a high school diploma or honors diploma; and
- A test taker who is 16 or 17 years of age must submit a consent form signed by either the parent, guardian or court official.
- A 16, 17, or 18 year old test taker must submit a copy of withdrawal form signed by a school official.
The following documents will no longer be required for test takers who are 16, 17, or 18 years of age.
- Good Cause Form;
- Extenuating Circumstance Form;
- Transcript; and
- Back-up documentation.
Testing Services Contact:
Job Search website – OhioMeansJobs: http://ohiomeansjobs.com/omj/
Net Career Pathways: http://www.mynextmove.org/explore/ip
Ohio Labor Market Information: http://ohiolmi.com/jobs/careers.htm
Ohio Board of Regents: http://www.ohiohighered.org