Let’s be honest, applying for Federal Student Aid can be very intimidating!
MCCTC Adult Career Center is here to help! Join us for a FAFSA Workshop and learn about the types of Federal Title IV funding available, common misunderstandings & mistakes completing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
January 7th, 2019
6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
7300 N. Palmyra Road
Canfield, OH 44406
You must register for this no cost event. Seating is limited.
To Register Please Contact:
What You Will Need to Bring?
1. Photo I.D
2. Your Social Security Number
3. Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S citizen)
4. Your 2016 and 2017 Federal Income Tax Returns
5. Your 2016 and 2017 W-2’s, and other records of money earned.
6. Records of Investments (If applicable)
7. Records of Untaxed Income (If applicable)
8. A Current Bank Statement