Date: November 8, 2021
RE: Parent Teacher Conferences
Dear MCCTC & Valley STEM Parents/Guardians:
We will be hosting first semester Virtual Parent-Teacher Conferences.
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CTC & STEM)
We are using an online system of scheduling Parent-Teacher conferences called My Conference Time. Directions on how to schedule a conference are listed below.
To schedule your conference(s) please do the following:
- 1. Go to: https://www.myconferencetime.com/valleystem
- 2. Choose the prompt: “Register for multiple time slots”.
- 3. Enter required information (please make sure your email is accurate).
- 4. Find and click on the name of your child’s teacher(s) and select your preferred time.
- 5. Click “Sign Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen.
- 6. You will receive an email confirmation from My Conference Time.
- 7. Your child’s teacher will also send you an email confirming your appointment with an invitation including a Google Meet or Zoom meeting link for your virtual conference!
If you do not have access to the internet, or are having difficulty using the website and would like to schedule a conference with one of your child's teachers, please call LeeAnn Watson at 330-729-4000 ext: 1210 for the MCCTC families or Jacci Duda at 330-729-4051 for Valley STEM families.
If you try to schedule a conference time and the teacher is booked all evening, please email your child's teacher directly so they can make other arrangements with you.
John Zehentbauer, Superintendent
Dr. Mara L. Banfield, Career Tech Director, Superintendent, Valley STEM + ME2 Academy