Arts & Global Academy
Mrs. Sullivan - Office in Guidance (near main office)
Icons & Machine Academy
Mrs. Mechling - Office in STEM
More Options After you Graduate
MCCTC Adult Ed
Continue learning new skills at the MCCTC Adult Division. The adult career center offers Industry Credential Programs, Career Enhancement, Special Interests, and Customized Training.
- Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 396
- The Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC)
- Mahoning Valley Structural Iron Worker
- American Line Builders Apprenticeship and Training Committee
- Operative Plasterers' and Cement Masons' International Association
ASVAB - Test offered at MCCTC
8:15 AM in A-09 Computer Lab. A google form will be emailed for students to sign up.
- November 9th for Juniors (interpretation of results on November 16th)
- November 12th for Seniors (interpretation of results on November 19th)
You can prepare for the ASVAB on Ohio Means Jobs
- Air Force - Staff Sergeant Trevor Philips - Phone: 330-417-1426 Email: Trevor.Phillips.email@example.com
- Army - Staff Sergeant Anthony Dricken - Phone: 330-984-5820 Email: Anthony.G.Dricken.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marines - Sergeant: Patrick Corcoran - Phone: 330-242-5323 Email: Patrick.Corcoran@Marines.usmc.mil
- National Guard - Staff Sergeant Lee Keck - Phone: 216-543-3927 Email: Lee.N.Keck.email@example.com
- Navy - Chief Bivins - Phone: 330-415-0309 Email: Ian.W.Bivins1@navy.mil
Need to see a Counselor? submit a School Counselor Referral Form.
Need to talk to Barb? our Alta Counselor: Alta Referral Form.