This class will enable you to become a Certified State Fire Inspector. You will gain the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to conduct fire safety inspections. You will be introduced to various codes needed to develop a working knowledge of the inspection process.
Tuition includes the following books:
- 36299 Inspection & Code Enforcement 8th Ed., IFSTA
- 36300 Inspection & Code Enforcement 8th Ed., Exam Prep, IFSTA
- 3400L11OH Ohio Fire Code 2011 Ed., BOCA
- 3000L11OH Ohio Building Code 2011 Ed., BOCA
- 0001TL09 Tabs for 2009 International Building Code, International Code Council (also used with 2011 Ohio Bldg. Code)
- 303S12OH2011 Ohio Building Code, March 2012 Update, BOCA
- 303BN13OH Ohio 2011 Building Code Update March 2013 Ed., BOCA
- 303BN14OH Ohio 2011 Building Code Update July 2014 Ed., BOCA
- 303BN16OH 2016 Ohio Update Pkg. – Updates to the 2011 Ohio Bldg., Plumb, Mech, & 2013 Ohio Residential Code, January 2016, BOCA
A current and valid firefighter certificate and must be employed in the fire service.
Tuition, total program hours and dates to be determined once minimum student enrollment numbers are met. If you are interested in enrolling please call our office at (330) 729-4100.