Collision Repair Training - Program Description
Students in this program will learn structural analysis, damage repair and
refinishing techniques of vehicles in a project oriented laboratory. Students
will also have the opportunity to learn the restoration of classic vehicles
using modern techniques.
Students in this program will learn:
- Plastic components repair
- Body panel replacement and welding
- Replacement and alignment of cosmetic panels
- Application of basic principles of automotive electricity
- Custom-painting and pin-striping
- Frame and structural repair
Collision Repair Training Higher Education Options
Articulation Agreements with the following institutions:
Collision Repair Training Industry Credentials
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) (4 student tests, 3 credits each, 12 total credits)
- ICAR (12 credits)
Collision Repair Training Industry Organization
The Ohio Association of SkillsUSA is a Career-Technical Student Organization serving students in High School and College Post-Secondary Industrial, Engineering and Health Career Training programs in Ohio.
Ohio Means Jobs
can help guide your career search.