VEX Summer Camp
August 7-9, 2017
Mahoning County Career & Technical Center
Join us for a summer camp for teachers interested in learning about VEX Robotics and how to implement it in the classroom!
- Skills, Planning, & Programming for how to implement VEX into the Classroom
- Learn the different VEX Equipment
- Build and program a VEX Clawbot
- Redesign of the VEX Clawbot
- RobotC and Programming
- Debugger Windows
- Movement Programs
- Wait Commands
- Until, While, and If-Else Statements
- Labyrinth Competition
- Robot Virtual Worlds
- Gearing and Simple Machines
- Instructional Strategies and Resources
- VEX Competition Robots
*Each teacher will receive $800 of VEX equipment to use during the camp and to keep for their classroom as well as Contact Hours!
Sign up below to register!